Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Flashback Tuesday

Since we're in Back to School mode around here, I thought I'd post a few first day of school pictures from forever ago...
Flowering Buttercup 2nd grade - Mendon 2004
FB (3rd grade), Spell Girl (1st grade) and June (Kindergarten) - Mendon 2005
FB (4th grade), SG (2nd grade) and June (1st grade) - Mendon 2006
Mack (Kindergarten) - Mendon 2008
I remember every one of those days like they happened yesterday.   Eight years ago, I had one child in school and three little ones at home.  And in another 8 years, when Mack is a SENIOR, I'll have only one left in school.  I can't believe how fast the years fly by.



Don't forget to wander over to Jen's cute blog to see other great Flashback posts.
http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/08/flashback-tuesday.html


No comments:

Post a Comment