Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five for Friday!

I love Friday!  I also happen to love Sundays, Mondays and an occasional Wednesday!   
I found this super cute idea/party on this blog and you know how I feel about being left out of a party!  I couldn't resist, so I joined the fun!

Besides, there's always something to LOVE about Fridays, right?  

Here's what I love about this one...

1.  Dive-in Movie Night at the neighbor's pool!  Our awesome neighbors have a projector and a huge wall on their patio right next to their POOL, so they thought it would be a great idea to show a movie tonight and invite a few of us over for popcorn, swimming and Meet the Robinson's!  I LOVE that movie.  And I can't wait for yet another party this week.  I feel like that's all we've done is party.  WOOHOO!!

2.  BFF and June  I love that even after a year of being apart, these two girls have reconnected effortlessly.  

3.  A great book  I have a stack a mile high on my nightstand of books to read and even though I wanted to start one of the smaller, easier reads, I went for this one instead...
I am a closet Stephen King fan.  In the early 90s, I read everything of his that I could get my hands on.   But he's a little like Diet Dr. Pepper for me...one tiny taste and I'm hooked.  I love him, but he's so completely addictive and intoxicating that I lose all sense of time and surroundings.  I prefer being in control of my senses, but in my defense, I started this without all the facts.  The title lured me into thinking that it would be more historical than addicting.  It's not.  It's the same crack-like, train wreck, head spinning drug that his books always are.  But I'm too far into it to turn back.  So, I'm going to spend the weekend happily "intoxicated" it seems.

4.  Anticipating a Vacation  We have a trip coming up soon and I can't wait.  I love road trips.  I love staying in hotels.  And I love going someplace different.  I'll post more about the trip as it unfolds, but the excitement is growing rapidly!!

5.  SONIC ice!  I got up this morning thinking that it would be a while before I could get to SONIC to replenish my ice supply, but when I looked in the fridge, there was already a cup of ice there!  Remember, yesterday on the way home from Charming Charlie's, I got TWO cups of ice, and I only finished ONE last night!  Hooray for happy little surprises.  

No comments:

Post a Comment