Sunday, May 6, 2012

Choir

I love choir.  I love singing.  I love hanging out with the other cool people that come to choir every Sunday.  And now that two of my girls are also in the choir, it's even more fun.  We're only working on one song right now, and we were waiting for the flautist to arrive, so TCD and I thought we'd shake things up a little and sit with another section.  I'm kind of always drawn to that bass section so I sat next to the Scout Master.  It was SO fun to mix us all up and sing next to a different part.  I haven't done that since high school.  I LOVED it!  

Someone decided to cancel choir next week since it's Mother's Day, but you know what?  I can't think of anything else I'd rather do on Mother's Day than sing.  Maybe we'll just have to practice that song at home next Sunday...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment