Finally...finally! June is here!
Wanna know what I love today...
1. I LOVE that the only place I needed to be at 7:30am is on a walk enjoying a GORGEOUS summer morning.
2. I LOVE that the kids all remembered that our motto for summer is...
"WORK FIRST and PLAY HARD!"
and I came home from my walk to a clean kitchen and clean bedrooms.
3. I LOVE that they all have friends to play with today.
4. I LOVE that there is NO ONE at the grocery store at 9:00am on the first day of summer!
5. I LOVE that we have a pool in our neighborhood.
6. I LOVE that there are unlimited popsicles in the freezer.
7. I LOVE that I don't actually have to teach this Sunday like I thought because I forgot that it's the first Sunday of the month.
8. I LOVE that my little June's birthday is only 6 days away and she'll finally be 12!
9. I LOVE that I can officially start planning summer lunches and dinners.
10. I LOVE that I can stay up late watching TV or reading and not feel groggy the next morning.
Hooray for JUNE and hooray for SUMMER!