Monday, June 18, 2012

Girls Camp!

The girls and I will be at Girls Camp this week.  We leave tomorrow afternoon at 12:30 and return on Saturday, so don't worry if there aren't any posts for awhile.  I promise I'll make up for it when I get home.  Cross your fingers that I make it through primitive cabin camping with 16 girls for a whole week!  ...and by primitive, I mean, the bathrooms are not connected to the sleeping areas, there are bugs everywhere, and there is no air conditioning!  I know all of you seasoned outdoorsy types are laughing at my wimpy-ness, but this is seriously scary for me.  Have you seen the bugs in Texas???  

I love these girls, though, and I love my daughters, and I love this calling and the women I get to "camp" with, so I'm going because of them.  And because of Eleanor...
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment