Monday, August 15, 2011

Paper Plates

Today is totally "one of those days"...and I seriously need to get it together in a big way.  I've done just about nothing all day, and so far, the thing that evoked the most joyous response from me is the giant package of paper plates that I found leftover from the Pre-Dance Party the other night.  


Paper Plates = no one has to ask for help getting the "real plates" down from the higher shelves in the kitchen cabinets.

Paper Plates = not having to run the dishwasher everyday.  (It's 3:00pm and my dishwasher is still happily empty!)


Paper Plates =  not having to ask anyone to unload the dishwasher.  Lately, that isn't the most enjoyable part of the day for any of us...especially the ones who despise unloading the dishwasher...there are 3 of them.

Paper Plates = super easy, super convenient, and super no-fuss which means children can be more independent, they leave fewer messes, and I can try to get myself together elsewhere.

Today, paper plates make me exceedingly happy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment