Friday, May 3, 2013

High Five for Friday

Another week has FLOWN by. 

Here are the highlights via iPhone:


1.  Baseball...lots and lots of baseball!

2.  Megan left school early one day because she wasn't feeling well, and her BFF brought over this ADORABLE balloon.  I LOVE that thing so much.  It made Megan's day and it's made mine ever since she brought it over.   

3.  Youth Conference Service Project.  Love these kids!

4.  They painted 1300 fire hydrants in Allen for their project.  Awesome activity!

5.  Savannah has a JOB!  A few weeks ago she scoured all of Allen picking up applications. Two called her back to talk to her.  And late last week, she found out that she got the one at Aeropostale!  I'm so excited for her to be able to earn money, support her fashion standards, save for her future endeavors, and pay for her own gas!  

I can't believe it's already May.  I can't believe the kids will be out of school in a month.  I can't believe how quickly this school year has passed.  

Hope you've had an amazing week and that you're as excited for May as I am!  :)

P.S.  Do you like the new collage layout?  I FINALLY figured out how to do it!  Thanks, piZap!

No comments:

Post a Comment