Thursday, April 26, 2012

Unexpected Stuff

Don't you love when you see something totally unexpected that just makes you smile?  This afternoon I was crazy busy.  I had just dropped Spell Girl off at a bass lesson and had barely enough time to run over to Wal-Mart for two really quick things.  And as I rushed through the parking lot focused on the broccoli and bananas I needed, here's what I saw...
 ...so I stopped and took a picture of it and decided to post it on here to remind me to stop rushing around and just smile.  I love the guy who drives this car.  And I love that he left his companion in it while he was shopping today. 

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! What a great little thing to see in the WallyWorld parking lot! :)

    BTW... that car has a distinctly PURPLE cast to it... is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! It was like a dark maroon-y purple...SUPER COOL!

    ReplyDelete