Monday, April 2, 2012

Hawaii (Day 5, 6 and 7)

Spent the weekend in Waikiki with my family.  We stayed in a beautiful hotel right on the beach!  and we had tons of fun shopping, eating, playing and hanging out in the hotel room.  I kept thinking all weekend how strange it was that in all the visits to Oahu when I was growing up, I don't think I ever went to Waikiki.  It's super tourist-y (which is probably why we never went there),  but SO beautiful.  And I finally got to put my feet in the sand and in the WATER!
 
  my sister Hulali, her baby Kolten, Mom, and Auntie Debbie
 my cousin Taylor, her boyfriend Clint, and Auntie Debbie
 (that's Duke Kahanamoku behind us.  He's a pretty famous surfer.)
 
  
 Clint, Taylor, Auntie Debbie and Uncle Moke waiting for the sunset
 
 this was the view from the balcony of our room!! 

 Breakfast = mango crepe with whipped cream 
(no gelato on mine...it was a little to early for ice cream)
Auntie Debbie, Auntie Roxanne, and Mom 
(sorry for the blurry picture!) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment