Monday, January 2, 2012

2012



I LOVE the beginning of a New Year.  I LOVE de-cluttering.  I LOVE cleaning out the fridge.  I LOVE getting rid of the old habits and dust bunnies from the past year and starting all over again...clean slate, clean bulletin board, clean kitchen, clear head... 

Today, Christmas is going away for another year.  I will LOVE putting it up again next November, but for now, I'm happy to put all the storage tubs back in the attic.  (No, I don't actually climb up there.  That's the Scout Master's job.)  

I'm excited for all the amazing things coming up this year...

January - The Grs come from Utah for a visit (and a break from the cold...hopefully it won't snow here like it did last January when they came!)

February - 42 years, 18 years, and Twin Baby Thunells arrive (in Dan's family, not ours)

June - My little Emma turns 12 and comes into YW, then all four of us go to Girls Camp together!

July - HAWAII!!  I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this trip.  I so need to see my mom and my family and smell the tropical air, and put my feet in the sand.  This will be the kids' first trip and their first chance to experience their Hawaiian heritage.  SO EXCITED!

September - Savannah turns 16 (eek!)  Let the dating begin!  :)

October - Megan turns 14 and moves from my class into the Mia Maid class. 
And those are just the things I KNOW are happening.  There's always something amazing and unexpected that comes up.  I look forward with joyful anticipation to this New Year and hope that everyone's 2012 is abundant and happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment