Monday, January 30, 2012

Ahi Tower

Craig's boss is in town from Indianapolis this week which always means business dinners.  Tonight they were going out for sushi, so I happily invited myself along.  We had a great time...excellent conversation, and the BEST food!   Blue Fish is my all time favorite sushi restaurant EVER!  And my new all time favorite thing to eat there is the Ahi Tower.




Here's what that gorgeous thing is...tuna tartar based in sesame oil over snow crab/avocado salad, bedded on a sushi rice foundation infused with creamy wasabi sauce.  Super YUM!

The waiter brings this beautiful thing to the table looking like a piece of art, and then...he mixes it all up and shapes it into a little design... 

It was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten and I can't wait to go back and eat it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment