Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rank Advancement

As of tonight, I am officially the mother of a Bobcat!  

 This is apparently the first of many pins I'll get...HOORAY!



 
 
Apparently rank advancement in our Pack consists of painting faces.  The paint colors coordinated with some scout things, so it was all relevant AND fun!

All the girls wanted to come to Pack Meeting tonight to watch Mack get his first official rank advancement.  We are all so proud of him and look forward to lots more of these in the coming years. 


um...I gave the camera to TCD to take pictures of US while Mack was becoming a Bobcat, and when I got the camera back, I noticed that she must have gotten a little distracted.  hmmm....


1 comment:

  1. congrats Mack! It is always fun to see how different packs do things. I have never seen the face painting.

    ReplyDelete