Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day

 
I LOVE Earth Day 

There was a super cool Google Earth Day image today...did you see it??  I LOVE it that they change it for special occasions.


There were EXCELLENT coupons emailed to me from my favorite Earth-friendly products.


And Earth Day t-shirts are THE BEST!


In honor of Earth Day, I decided to take my car off the road and just stay home and do some spring cleaning.  I purged about a million old magazines that I've been hanging onto for YEARS...I RECYCLED all of them after using a few pages for this really cool project...
It's a VISION BOARD...and it's hanging in my closet so I can look at it everyday.  (There may be a future post about this.) 




This really is an amazing planet we get to live on.  I'm so incredibly grateful for the beauty and abundance that surround me every day.  I love the change of seasons.  I love the trees and flowers.  I love the animals.  And it never ceases to amaze me to think about the LOVE Heavenly Father must have for us to have created it.   

AND if He has the ability to move mountains, and divide the water from the land, and MAKE spectacular animals like this...



 and breathtaking scenery like this...


then why would I ever doubt that He could make anything else happen that He chooses?  If He can change someone's heart and turn weak things into strengths and help us to live at our fullest potential, then of course everything else is limitless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment