Monday, April 18, 2011

Texas Residency


GUESS WHAT!!  After living in Texas for 9 WHOLE MONTHS I am officially a Texas resident...well, my CAR is officially a TEXAS resident.   When we realized that April was rapidly coming to an end and my Utah plates were going to expire in May, my husband decided it might be time to start the process of officially getting our Texas plates.   He left with my Utah van and four hours later pulled into the garage with a TEXAS VAN!


We have put off getting license plates and drivers licenses all this time because...um...honestly I'm not sure why.  ...because there are so many other things I'd rather do than stand in line for hours and hours.   ...because I'm the Queen of Procrastination.  ...because I was waiting for my husband to do it. 

Anyway, it's done now which officially commits us to living in Texas, I think. 
Next, I might have to learn that Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas State Flag.  


Oh, and the best part was that my husband decided that since the van now has sparkly new Texas license plates, it also needed to be thoroughly cleaned inside and out!!  Hooray!! 
I should go out there right now and drive that thing around...and listen to MUSIC!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had only been in Texas, let alone the ward for 9months?! Wow... we moved into the ward right after yall! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete