Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

We decided to have a few families over to celebrate the New Year with us tonight.  It was super casual, mostly eating and playing games.  We invited our neighbors and some of our closest friends from Church and hoped they would all have fun together.  





Not only did they have FUN together, they had a BLAST.  This group was so perfectly and evenly matched, I could not have planned it any better.  No one was bored.  There were enough games, and everyone had a friend.  Perfect!  And when the kids are happy, the adults are happy.  The eight of us played games and had great conversation and listened to the awesome 70s playlist that the Scout Master personally put together for me!  




I can't think of a better way to celebrate an amazing 2012 and launch an equally amazing 2013, than with great friends.  I love these people so much and I'm so grateful that they are part of my life and my kids' lives.  I look forward to many more celebrations with them in the coming years.



Happy 2013 to all of you.  I hope this year is everything you want it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment