Friday, December 7, 2012

High Five for Friday

If you had a whole day to yourself, with no obligations, a beautiful new place to explore and this to drive around...what would you do?
Yep, that's what I was thinking, too.

I woke up yesterday morning after spending all day in the hotel room on Wednesday and thought, "Seriously, you have access to a Mustang and you're not going to even try to drive the thing?"  So, I drove it yesterday...everywhere!  Thank goodness for unlimited mileage and a GPS.

1.  Mesa Temple.  It was already in the GPS, so I just drove there first.  It's just as beautiful in the daytime as it is at night. 

2.  These gorgeous trees are all around the Temple grounds and are LOADED with fruit.  There were more lemons, oranges, and grapefruits than I have ever seen in my life.  It must be citrus season in Arizona. 

3.  Old Town Scottsdale

4.  Fleetwood Mac Day on Classic Rewind!  Perfect music for driving around.

5.  Arizona is beautiful and Mustangs are meant to be driven. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks so fun! When I read the first line I was thinking "This must be a trick question" haha. So I am glad to see you did exactly what I was thinking I would do!

    ablondenaturally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete