Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mission Call!

Remember how I said on Monday that I've been "all things missionary-ish" lately?? 

Well...

yesterday, our cute nephew, Jed, got this in the mail...
Can you see what that says??

...the California Carlsbad Mission!  How cool is that?  I barely had a chance to sneak in a quick "congratulations" when we talked to Jed on the phone last night, so I didn't get to tell him that I grew up in Carlsbad and Vista and Oceanside and all the surrounding areas.  We are so excited for him and so proud of him for making this amazing decision.  He will be an incredible missionary...just like his cousin, Tyler, who is currently serving in Cuernavaca, Mexico.  We're so excited for this rising generation of Elder Thunells (and hopefully some Sister Thunells) who will be headed out to preach this amazing gospel to every corner of the world.



Congratulations Jed!  We love you SO much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment