Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Twisted Peppermint Lotion

I wear lotion everyday...EVERY DAY!...without fail.  It's just part of the routine.  And I really like stuff that smells good.  Typically this is what I wear...
Bath and Body Works...Velvet Tuberose
But last year, my friend gave me this...
It was late in the season and I'm pretty loyal to that other smell, so I didn't even wear it before the holidays were over.  I just put it in the basket with the other 20 bottles of my other scent.  :)   A few days ago, I thought I should at least try it.  After all, it is Christmas.  What other time of year is it socially acceptable to smell like a candy cane??   And guess what!!  I LOVE it.  I LOVE that it lingers all day long.  I LOVE that it reminds me of Christmas cookies.  And I LOVE that I discovered something new right in my own bathroom.  
There really are so many reasons to love Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment