Finally I can play the Christmas playlist on my MP3.
Here's what I'm most looking forward to this December...
1. Baking every one of my dad's Christmas cookie recipes! (I'm going to experiment with wheat flour and natural, non-refined sugar substitutes, though.)
2. Having a LIVE TREE! We haven't had a live tree since we lived in Seattle.
3. Listening to Christmas music everyday!
4. Eating dinner at the beautifully decorated dining room table every Sunday in December!
5. Taking the kids to ICE at the Gaylord Texan Hotel.
6. Being still...and thoroughly enjoying the remarkable gift of the Savior.