Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five for Friday


1.  Inspiration of the Week
This totally makes me want to learn how to play that dang ukulele sitting in the piano room!

2.  Longer Days  I officially don't need this alarm anymore now that Savannah can drive herself to and from school.  All of a sudden I've gained about 45 minutes in my days...well, more if you count not having to get up at 5:30am to drive her to seminary, not having to leave the house at 8:00am to take her to school, and occasionally not having to leave at 3:20pm to pick up the middle school girls.  It's so weird.  

3.  New BFF
This is who I hung out with the other day while I caught up on Oprah on my DVR.  A sparkly pink pony is the best kind of BFF.  

4.  Pioneer Woman Patty Melts
Pioneer Woman Patty Melts
I LOVE watching Pioneer Woman, and reading her blog.  I feel like we're friends.  She made these sometime on her show and I happened to watch it last week, and then I happened to have all the stuff in my kitchen to make them, so I did.  Because sometimes cooking things in butter makes everyone happy.    

5.  Spring Break!
Today is the last day of school until March 18!  That means 9 days of sleeping in, going to movies, shopping, playing, hanging out with friends, and taking a break from life.  We're all so excited!  

I hope it's spring where you are, that there is an upcoming break for you, and that you have exciting things to look forward to over the weekend.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment