Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rainy Days

We've had more rain this week than we've seen in this are in a LONG time...which is great for the grass, and great for relieving the water restrictions, but not so great for driving conditions or for getting back into my running routine. 

Fortunately, I wasn't TOO disappointed to see that it was raining again this morning.  Instead of running shoes, I opted for leggings and a sweater.  And instead of burning calories this morning, I'm wrapped up in a blanket, burning through the pages of The Hunger Games one more time before the movie opens TOMORROW NIGHT!   

Spring is coming...I can feel it.  There will be lots of days when I'll get to be outside listening to the birds sing and trying to get those miles down to under 12 minutes.  But, for now...I'm blissfully happy with one more day of laziness...and one more round of this awesome book!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment