Sunday, March 4, 2012

Missionaries

It feels like it's been forever since we've had the missionaries over for dinner.  I've been hounding them for months for their dinner calendar and finally last Sunday pinned them down on an exact date.  


They came this afternoon, on Fast Sunday, after 8 straight hours of meetings!  They devoured dinner (which always makes me happy.)  And then they shared a lesson with us and a video about John Tanner (who we all now love, too.)  After their video, we shared this one with them...it's totally our favorite. 


I LOVE the missionaries.  I LOVE having them in our home.  I LOVE the spirit that they bring with them and the awesome messages they always share.  We had a million things to do today, but this was by far the most rewarding.  I hope they get to come back very soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment