Monday, February 27, 2012

Young Women's Theme

I spent most of last night finishing up a million little things for New Beginnings, including printing the programs.  (And again...I don't know how I could ever have pulled this off without Google, Pinterest, and the many amazing bloggers who share their ideas.)  Since we have 6 special little guests coming who don't yet know the YW theme, I included it on the inside cover of the program.  At 11:00pm, I was a little groggy and my head is still a little spinny from this crazy GM diet that I'm doing, so that might have been part of the reason I was so emotional.  But as I wrote out the words to the theme, and really thought about them, I was completely overwhelmed.  

"We are daughters of our Heavenly Father, who loves us and we love Him"...that's my favorite part.  And to hear a whole room full of Young Women and leaders reciting this together is the most amazing, strengthening, reassuring thing.  I love being in Young Women's.  I love the girls and I love the things they remind me of.  I hope all these new little upcoming Beehives will feel the strength of these words when they hear them tomorrow night.  I'm so grateful to be part of this remarkable organization. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment