Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring

It's spring in Texas.  It comes earlier here than it does in Utah which I love! 


When I woke up this morning it was 49 degrees and right now it's 68.  (I know that because I have three weather apps on my phone!)  
65 degrees, cloudless blue skies, amazing!!
The streets here are lined with gorgeous blossoming trees that are all spectacular this time of year.
 
Bradford Pear

Redbud

and my favorite...Pink Magnolia
Kids are outside playing.  There is a picnic going on in my backyard.  The garage is begging to be cleaned out.  And I'm stuck inside with a cold, so it's all going to have to wait for a couple of days...but hooray for SPRING!  


...oh, I forgot my other favorite thing about SPRING in Dallas...
baby bunnies!!!  They're everywhere here...and they make me totally happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment