Monday, March 14, 2011

Sleeping In

Typically, I'm not the "sleeping in" type.  I like to get up fairly early (not ridiculously early...I'm more of a 7am girl.) 

This morning, though, I slept until 8:45!!  And I didn't get out of bed until almost 10:00!
Here's how I was able to pull that off...
  
  • It's Spring Break at our house, which means no early morning scriptures, no school, and four children who also like to SLEEP IN!
  • That whole Daylight Savings thing makes it actually 7:45 in REAL LIFE.  It'll take the entire week to get used to that hour time difference.

  • Sometime in the middle of the night, my cold turned into a crazy sore throat.  This morning it felt like my throat had been lined with razor blades...ugh!  I tried to put off talking, moving, or swallowing as long as possible...8:45 was the best I could do.  (It's much better now that I've had two cups of green tea for breakfast and Marble Slab for dessert!)  
I didn't have all those crunchy things in mine.  And it was sans waffle cone this time.
I think I might try sleeping in again tomorrow morning.  I kind of LOVED it.  And I don't have to be anywhere until 4:00, so why not??

 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment