Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Adoption

Last week was National Adoption week, and IG was filled with lovely stories of parents who had already adopted, or are currently waiting to, adopt children.  And so, I thought that since today would have been my mom's 85th birthday, this would be a good day to share my personal gratitude for the blessing of adoption in my life.  

One wildly improbable, totally unselfish decision gave opportunity and hope, not just to me, but also to the other unselfish, amazing woman who parted with me for awhile.  I love both of these women and I am eternally grateful to have had not just one, but two amazing moms in my life.  

2 comments:

  1. Look at you, you adorable, huggable, sweet baby!!! Love it. And hugs to you as you remember your mom on what would be a grand birthday.

    ReplyDelete