Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Cub Scout Farewell


Today, I made my last official treats for my last official Cub Scout event.  The boys had the annual Rain Gutter Regatta for their pack meeting tonight, and since I've officially been released as the Webelos den leader, and since McKay is no longer a Cub Scout, this is my LAST CUB SCOUT EVENT.  I'm not entirely sad about that.  I really loved being in there with McKay, but as soon as he graduated to Boy Scouts, I was a little bit ready to go with him...well, not to Boy Scouts.  Thankfully that wasn't an option.   

I'm so grateful that McKay and I had an awesome experience in Cub Scouts together.  And I'm equally grateful that he's now ready to move on to the next stage of scouting.  What a great group of older boys he gets to associate with.  And that Scout Master is pretty great, too.  

1 comment:

  1. Good job Mom!
    It is hard when something ends...but sometimes we are ready? Right! : )

    ReplyDelete