Sunday, August 25, 2013

Goodbye Summer...

What an unbelievable summer this has been.  I could not have planned a better one...perfect lazy days in the beginning and a whirlwind Florida trip to wind it up.  Here are a few of my favorite 2013 summer memories...









I'm so grateful to have spent so much time happily traveling across the country with my family.  I'm grateful for Craig's amazing job and the opportunities we have because of it.  And I'm especially grateful for lasting memories that we will all have long after summer is gone.  



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of a wonderful summer! I love the love for family in your home, friend! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures indeed! Now you need a digital picture frame on your kitchen counter, like I have. And then you can have the wonderful memories to look at everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete