Friday, October 5, 2012

High Five for Friday


It's been a busy, but fun week and I'm SO happy that fall weather is finally settling in for awhile. 

1.  This was the temperature in the Jeep on Monday morning!  Hooray 58 degrees!
2.  We finally put Flowering Buttercup's room back together after borrowing all of her pink stuff for the party two weeks ago.  While we were in there, we thought a makeover might be a good idea.  I like to change things around sometimes...just to make it new and exciting.  Her room is so cozy and inviting now. 
3.  My friend, Amy, turned 40 on Wednesday. A couple of us surprised her with a birthday lunch at Cheesecake Factory.  Cheesecake and friends...I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon.
Love you, Amy!  <3
4.  Fall is finally here!  I would show you the inside of the house, but right now it's not looking quite as festive as the front door.  
Maybe by next Friday.  :)
5.  OK I know this is going to sound crazy, but I seriously LOVE this little fish.  He's so peppy.  As soon as you come up to his tank and talk to him, he gets so excited and swishes his little fins.  AND...he makes little crunching noises when you feed him.  (totally serious!)  But I've been banned from feeding him because some people are worried that I'm going to overfeed him and kill him.  (really...?)

Happy Friday!  Happy fall!  Happy Conference weekend!   And Happy Columbus Day on Monday which means a three day weekend for us and no waking up at 5:00am for seminary!  Hooray!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment