Saturday, April 30, 2016

Provo City Center Temple

A few weeks ago in one of those CSM conference calls, the Provo City Center Temple came up on the Immediate Needs list.  Honestly, I have no idea why.  Wouldn't you think they would already have been flooded with pictures of that one because it's new and popular?  Me too.  But, they asked, and I hadn't yet seen it completed, so I happily dragged Craig and my newly padded camera bag down to Provo the minute our plane landed.  


Um, tulip season in Utah in the spring is definitely a good time for a photo shoot of pretty much anything.  I might have gotten a tiny bit distracted by all the flowers.


Not only is it tulip season in Utah, it's also wedding season in Provo...which was an entirely different kind of distraction...


It was difficult to get very close to the temple because of all the wedding parties and families doing photo shoots.   So I just kept my distance and took pictures of other stuff...




What a stunningly beautiful temple and how grateful I am for the opportunity to be in Utah for the weekend to see it in person.


1 comment: