Friday, April 1, 2016

Better


I'm better today.  

The house is still for sale.  Craig is still in Birmingham.  None of those showings yesterday turned into offers.  

But so far there are no showings scheduled yet for today which means I will at least be able to sneak in a shower this morning.  And last night Craig postponed my trip to Hawaii until September, which at least gives me six more months to procrastinate getting on an airplane.  And I realized this morning that the longer we live in this house, the longer I get to enjoy all that pretty new kitchen stuff we just bought, and the less time the kids and I have to live in a hotel while we wait for school to end.  And also, I really, really love this house.  And this neighborhood.  And this ward.  And Allen.  

So, maybe this whole being delayed for awhile isn't the most terrible thing that's ever happened.

Thank you for the sweet words of encouragement.  I'm sure you will never know how much they level and sustain me.    

1 comment:

  1. Smiling with you, my friend.
    Hugs and love!
    You got this!

    ReplyDelete