Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Harry Potter Days

It's 9:15am on Wednesday morning.  I had planned to go for a walk, go to the grocery store and run a few errands today.  But when my husband left, there was a big crash in the garage (I still haven't identified what actually made the sound), and now the garage door won't open.   I know I can pull the release and open it manually, but I also know that I won't be able to reach to pull the door closed after I do that.  Since that's a one time shot, I've decided to wait until this afternoon to open the door when I have to leave for Activity Days.  Hopefully my husband won't be far behind me by that point in the day, and he can fix it when he comes home.

Spell Girl is also at home sick today...apparently she caught my miserable cold.  

So, instead of the day I had planned, I have committed to watch all SEVEN Harry Potter movies consecutively with her (except for a short break between Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire when, I've been informed, we will be eating Ramen noodles for lunch.)  I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan.  After the first two or three, they get a little too intense for me.  But I am a huge fan of Spell Girl and I'd pick a Harry Potter day with her over groceries and errands ANY DAY!

Is 9:15 too early for popcorn??

1 comment: