Monday, January 30, 2017

Background of Sunshine

Hello everyone! 

This has been another week full of some crazy ups and downs, but the one thing that has stayed constant for me is my background of sunshine. Happiness is something that I have really come to be SO GRATEFUL for! It is something that I definitely used to take for granted. But now, no matter how dark or gloomy my days get, I can always see the little rays of my background of sunshine peeking through! It's the best feeling ever! And I know that those little rays of sunshine come from my Savior, Jesus Christ. 

This week we did a spiritual thought with Karyna's little boys (she's our super awesome investigator who is getting baptized soon) and we talked about how we can all be Jesus's Sunbeams this week! We sang the primary song "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam," and then drew pictures of how we can be better sunbeams! So I would invite you all to think of how you can be a better sunbeam this week :)


Transfers also came this week, and I'm going to Ulm in Germany! This will probably be my last area, so I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for me! It's sad to leave beautiful Switzerland, but I guess it's time to move on! 


I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Liebe Grüße,
Sister Thunell

No comments:

Post a Comment