Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekend Pictures

Did you know today was a holiday??  I completely forgot until last night when all of my kids informed me that they didn't have to go to bed at 9:00.  Hooray for one more day of sleeping in and an unexpected day with the kids at home.  

I have much to write about my weekend, which was unexpectedly amazing, but since there are many more people in my house today than I expected, I'm just going to post the pictures. My camera and I were very well acquainted this weekend.









More details about the weekend will come later this week, but for now, I will be watching movies, making cookies, and hanging out with my kids. 

Thank you, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr for laying the groundwork for civil rights in the United States and for having a birthday in January.  

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the post! I think my favorite picture out of this post was the dock and the American flag hanging over it. It almost looks black and white with that splash of Old Glory!

    ReplyDelete