Friday, February 1, 2013

High Five for Friday

What I LOVE today!  
It's February.  And February is my favorite month!!  And in Dallas, unlike other colder places in the world that still have not just inches but FEET of snow on the ground, apparently February = spring.  And I love Spring, too.


What was fun this week...
Flowering Buttercup and some cute friends went to an Allen Americans hockey game on Tuesday night.  Super fun!

What ELSE was fun this week...
Road Trips!  This was just a short one, but I had a great companion and we had so much fun escaping life for a little while and exploring Canton Trade Days.  We talked and talked and talked and talked!!  And then we shopped a little, ate lunch, shopped a little more, and then got back in the car to come home and talked and talked and talked some more.  



What I'm grateful for this week...
The Scout Master offering to teach Flowering Buttercup how to parallel park.   I have my limits. :)

What I'm looking forward to...
Super Bowl Party with friends in the neighborhood.  I LOVE the commercials football!  And I love that the coaches are brothers.  That's kinda fun!  Looking forward to a fun night with friends and really good food!


Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I have my limits too...parallel parking being one of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more I drive with her, the more tense I get. It should be the other way around, shouldn't it? :/

      Delete