Friday, February 19, 2016

On Patience...



Um...remember that time when I was super complainy and impatient and you were thoroughly shocked at my ridiculously immature attitude?  And remember when I said that part of my frustration was because I couldn't sing and I couldn't teach and I had heard nothing from SLC yet about the pictures I submitted?

Well, as of last night I could sing just fine.  

And as of today at 6:02, I also heard from SLC...

  

Sorry my idea of patience is having to wait more than three days.

Sorry I always assume that a lack of response equals rejection.  

Sorry I vent when I'm frustrated.     

Someday, I'll figure out that the desires of my heart always eventually get here...sometimes they just take awhile.  

1 comment:

  1. That is really awesome! I am excited for you to be able to serve and use your photography skills and talents to bless others and further the work!

    ReplyDelete