Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow Days



I am constantly amazed at the beautiful things that seem to jump out of nowhere.  I was driving home from a doctor's appointment the other day, on an unusual route, because I had to stop at the post office, and amid all the dreary, leftover ice and snow, a gorgeous snow-dusted green tractor sat in an empty field.  (It's shocking how beautiful anything can look when you coat it with a little powdered sugar.)  So, of course, I drove home, grabbed my camera and came back to get the shot before the snow melted.  I really should learn to just carry my camera bag with me everywhere I go...even to the doctor's office.  
"The Universe is always speaking to us.  Sending us little messages, causing coincidences and serendipities, reminding us to stop, to look around, to believe in something else, something more." - Nancy Thayer

1 comment: