Sunday, June 26, 2016

Home

We're home...  

It's been a super long, crazy exhausting, and mostly great week.  We turned a 12 hour drive home into 15 hours so Craig could drive us through Shenandoah National Park, which was totally worth it, and so we could drive some back roads and look for a few barns.  They have awesome ones in Virginia!  I have a million pictures to download and edit and about 3 blog posts to write before you'll be sufficiently caught up on all of our adventures.  

But for tonight, I'm just going to unpack, start a load of laundry and go to sleep.  I feel like I could sleep for three straight days and it still might not be enough.  

I'm so grateful for a safe, uneventful trip home today. for my own bed to sleep in with all 5 of my favorite pillows, and for the rest of the summer to finish getting settled into this house.

Goodnight. ❤️




1 comment:

  1. Is there anything better than your own bed after a long trip?
    Enjoy......
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete