This week was another crazy roller coaster, my mind is just swarming with things, it's hard to really get a hold of all these emotions I'm feeling lately. Going home is weird! This week was rough, and full of lots of challenges. I feel like I didn't really do my best this week, but that's okay because there's always next week! That's the great thing about the atonement :) it gives us the chance to shake off the old, and start BRAND NEW each week after we take the sacrament! And that's all possible because of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Don't forget Him in this Easter season. Enjoy the eggs and the bunnies and the beautiful weather and nature blooming, but don't forget who created it all. Don't forget what He did for us, and how much He loves us, and that He's there right next to us every step of the way. Let Him lead you and guide you, and give you PEACE.
Well, I love you all and hope you have a great week! Here's my five most important things I've learned on my mission for the week:
1. I am a problem-solver, but sometimes people just don't want their problems to be solved, or sometimes they need to solve their own problems.
2. My parents are so wise and have done/continue to do so much for me
3. Juice everything you can out of every person/experience in your life
4. Don't live with your regrets. Move on, CHANGE, forgive yourself, accept the atonement of Christ.
5. Never let a task to be done or a goal to be accomplished become more important than a person to be loved.