Monday, November 7, 2016

Transfer Calls!

Grüezi Leute! 

Well, I don't have my planner so I can't tell you everything that we did this week, but I can tell you that transfer calls came and I am going to Solothurn in Switzerland!! 



And I'm training again! The third child is always the problem child so we will see how my new baby is ;)  I'm super excited, but most especially excited to be able to go to the temple!  I haven't been to the temple in a YEAR!! So woohoo :) 

This week we had a great lesson with our recently baptized member about Christlike attributes, and he is preparing to receive the Aaronic Priesthood in two weeks. YAY!  We also had LOTS of member appointments, some crazy adventures on all these weird German trains with the elders, and another planking contest at sport abend!  ELDER YOST PLANKED FOR TEN MINUTES...so I just gave up. haha 


We set a baptismal date with our landlady for December 11, and we are soooo excited for her :)  She is really the best, and probably the person I will miss the most here in Augsburg! 

Last Monday we had a Halloween party in Kaufbeuren


and today is Frau Mügel's 98th birthday, so we are visiting her with a little present :) 

Yesterday I said goodbye to most everyone at church

and today I am stocking up on everything I need for Switzerland because Germany is super cheap and Switzerland is SO EXPENSIVE! 

Well, sorry for the short email but that's all I have for today!  Next time we chat I will be living in the land of cheese and chocolate :)

Liebe Grüße,

Sister Thunell

No comments:

Post a Comment