Monday, May 7, 2012

Groceries

Groceries are kind of a weird thing to love, but I totally do.  I love going to four or five different grocery stores to find the best deals on stuff.  I love restocking the pantry.  I love every other Friday when my grocery money is replenished and I can do it all over again.  And my very favorite part is making the grocery list.  

This weekend was crazy, so I didn't even think about groceries or lists until last night.  I started with the essential stuff and then left the list unattended for a few hours.  When I came back to it, a few additions had been made...


People in my family are pretty funny, huh?  I've spent the morning running around getting 90% of the things on this list...except for the rainbows in a can.  I can't find those.  And I'll have to make sure to let Mack know when he gets home from school that you don't have to BUY French toast and pineapple upside down cake.  I can MAKE that stuff.

It was pretty fun to do my job today...especially with my thoroughly entertaining helpers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment